We are a data driven marketing agency. Our focus is on delivering great data driven marketing, transformations and e-commerce experiences based on insight and data. We do this with established and tested processes. As an agency, we embrace remote working. However, from time to time (monthly pre/post global pandemics) we come together as a team in London. We would expect any future employee to be there as well (e.g you need to be UK based)
- TRANSPARENT – We’re open about our business, clear with our clients and transparent with all who work with us.
- RESTLESS – We are driven to finish the job and move on to the next opportunity? Are you? Sitting still is not an option.
- BOLD – We want to take a bite out of the industry. And we’ll do it with style. Our team is bold and always pushes boundaries.
- FUN – A third of your life is spent at work. If you’re not enjoying what you do, then you’re with the wrong company.
- INNOVATIVE – Is there a better way? Find it through innovation. We never assume that what worked yesterday will suffice tomorrow.
About the job
We are seeking a well-networked Affiliate Manager to work on behalf of a leading Sex Tech brand. We need someone who can help us power traffic to their suite of cutting-edge products and accessories, you will already be well networked within the sex tech industry and will be comfortable fulfilling the following task on a consistent basis:
- Affiliate recruitment – consistently work to build the affiliate base
- Driving both the In-house & external affiliate networks
- Tracking sales numbers and growth
- Delivering clear reports on growth and retention
- Nurturing relationships with affiliates
- Coordinating materials to support affiliates, including sending out products for review
- Working with marketing agency to develop campaigns
- Planning affiliate events & directing requirements for new creative
- Working with affiliates to increase their conversions
- If you also have experience with influencers (Micro to Macro+) that would also be an advantage
You are experienced and have worked within affiliate marketing for 3+ years, ideally within the sex toy industry with a focus on sex blogging and/or influencer community management.
You are sex and body positive, understand gender language and identities and the importance of getting these right.
Here at drop consult_ we
strongly believe know that it is the uniqueness of us as individuals that make the sum greater than its parts.
As such, we welcome applications from all races, genders, ages, religions and identities.
If this sounds like you, please contact us.