Tech Lead (Full Stack & hands on) for Cutting Edge Data Driven Marketing Agency
We are a data driven marketing agency. Our focus is on delivering great data driven marketing, transformations and e-commerce experiences based on insight and data. We do this with established and tested processes. As an agency, we embrace remote working. However, from time to time (monthly pre/post global pandemics) we come together as a team in London. We would expect any future employee to be there as well (e.g you need to be UK based)
- TRANSPARENT – We’re open about our business, clear with our clients and transparent with all who work with us.
- RESTLESS – We are driven to finish the job and move on to the next opportunity? Are you? Sitting still is not an option.
- BOLD – We want to take a bite out of the industry. And we’ll do it with style. Our team is bold and always pushes boundaries.
- FUN – A third of your life is spent at work. If you’re not enjoying what you do, then you’re with the wrong company.
- INNOVATIVE – Is there a better way? Find it through innovation. We never assume that what worked yesterday will suffice tomorrow.
Who are you
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer / Tech Lead with experience that can lead (and do) the implementation of digital technology for our clients.
As our clients range from local to global you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done. You have a sense of pride in everything you do and if you see an opportunity to improve, you take it.
You have experience in Infrastructure as Code and you can orchestrate solutions across clouds as well as PHP. Front-end technologies like Node.js and Gatsby are your second nature.
- Working closely with key clients to identify opportunities to improve the end consumer/customer overall experience.
- Improve the user experience on our clients digital assets.
- Create and improve our process for code management.
- drop_ data driven ecosystem.
- Lead technical resource required for client projects.
- Simplify client ecosystems by removing unnecessary bloat.
- Write code that follows best practices, standards and is done with a component/re-usable mentality.
- Document code and solutions for reusability.
- Anticipate possible problems, expose them, propose solutions and take the lead to make sure risks are highlighted and mitigations are in place.
- Identify good targets for iterative improvement and refactoring to reduce technical debt while not over-engineering.
- Co-create digital and data driven ecosystems for our clients.
- Co-create SLAs for clients ecosystem and match technology to deliver.
Your experience and skills;
You have experience working in teams and you are not afraid to raise your voice when something is not right. You have lead digital projects in the cloud in the past and, ideally, you are very familiar with UX/UI principles and strategies. You work with a long term view but have a strong bias for action to deliver fast (with quality).
Must have skills;
- AWS Cloud (advanced)
- PHP (expert)
- GIT (advanced)
- Node (advanced)
- HTML & CSS (expert)
- Functional Testing (advanced)
- SQL (advanced)
- REST API (advanced)
Nice to have skills;
- CQRS APIs
- Architecture patterns
- Performance analysis
- Test automation
- Scrum / Kanban
- CSS Preprocessor
- Azure Cloud
- Google Cloud
- Tag Management
- Git workflow
- Data Driven Marketing tools
Here at drop consult_ we
strongly believe know that it is the uniqueness of us as individuals that make the sum greater than its parts.
As such, we welcome applications from all races, genders, ages, religions and identities.
If this sounds like you, please contact us.